Bishop's Events offers 5ks to Full Marathons and everything in between! We also offer virtual running options for those competitors who cannot make it to race day.
Fastest Course Times
Throughout the year, we will track our fastest times at each race distance (5k, 10k, Half-marathon and Kids 1-Miler).
You can see if you can break into the top 5 men or women here.
Races Successfully Hosted
Hall of Fame
Our Gold Class (75-99 events) has only 4 members.
Our Silver Class (50-74 events) has only 11 members.
Our Bronze Class (25-49 events) has 18 members.
Check out our listing of our all-time top runners.
Monthly Runner Spotlight
June- Thomas Shreve
July- Julie House
August - Roger Stretton
Check out our monthly spotlighted runner bios here.
- October 19 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 am at Marine Corps Museum
- October 19 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm at Lake Anna State Park
- October 19 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am at The Hanger at Ground Rush Farm
- October 19 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm at Nokesville Community Park
- October 20 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am at Fletcher’s Boathouse
- October 20 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm at Hopyard Farms
- October 26 @ 7:00 am - 10:30 am at Old Mill Park
- October 26 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am at Potomac Middle
- October 26 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm at Pocahontas
- November 2 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am at Columbia Island Marina
TRAINING PLANS AVAILABLE
Offering Custom Training Packages from a RRCA Certified Running Coach
FINISHER MEDALS WITH ALL EVENTS
All of our race finishers will receive a finisher's medal
VIRGINIA, DC AND MARYLAND
Our events are located from across Northern VA and DC. We also host events in Leesburg, Manassas, Southern Maryland, Richmond, Norfolk, and many more places in between!