Firestarter for PC | Free Download on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XPFebruary 12, 2014
Druid Hill Park 5k Course MapFebruary 24, 2014
Well, congratulations. You work out so often, that you’re workout is getting a tad boring. That’s okay, we’ve got ways to spice it up a bit.
Questions to Ask Yourself:
- Why are you working out? To get in shape/get healthy? To run your first 5k or half marathon? Training for a triathlon?
- How/What do I currently workout? Just run or bike? Just lift weights? A little of each?
- Do you workout by yourself?
- How much time do I have? Can I only train 3 days a week for an hour? Or 6 days a week for two hours?
How to Spice It Up:
- Look to cross-train. If you normally run, try biking. It will strengthen other muscles. Go for a swim as another way to spice it up.
- Find some friends to workout with you… even if it’s just a part of your workout. Maybe one of your friends/co-workers runs everyday, join them! Having someone there to push you through those boring days is needed! Having different friends to workout with is great, find someone who will run with you, another who will bike with you, and another who will lift weights with you. It helps get you through the grind of those workouts.
- Even if you don’t have a ton of time to workout, you can still get in a quality workout. It’s all about intensity, so make sure to switch it up. Don’t always go for a 4-mile run on the treadmill. Add in some intervals (run 400m, then do pushups, situps, squats, etc).
Try these simple ways to spice it up!